Most of the New Deal agenda was unconstitutional. The Supreme Court struck down most of the agenda until FDR threatened to pack the Court.
- New Deal or Raw Deal – Tom Woods Show
- New Deal or Raw Deal? How FDR’s Economic Legacy Has Damaged America – Burton Folsom, Jr.
- Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal– Robert P. Murphy
- The New Deal Debunked – Thomas J. DiLorenzo
- The Economics of the New Deal and World War II – Tom Woods (audio)
- Gold confiscation
- Japanese internment camps during World War II – FDR signed Executive Order 9066 on February 19, 1942. Not only were they locked up but many were forced to sell their property at a loss prior to entering the camps. The Supreme Court upheld the legality of the relocation order in Hirabayashi v. United States and Korematsu v. United States.
- Compare it to modern discussions of Muslim immigrants.
- The Forgotten Depression of 1921