The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is unconstitutional! The Climate Change / Global Warming agenda is economy-killing and the data used to “support” it is unreliable and often manipulated.
[The EPA was] created under Nixon in 1970, this agency largely exists today to push around small-time business owners, entrepreneurs, and mom-and-pop organizations that run afoul or some obscure federal regulation. More recently, The EPA dumped three million gallons of toxic sludge into a Colorado river, poisoning the Navajo Nation’s watershed. Meanwhile, the agency is suing a city in Colorado because the city’s storm drains aren’t exactly right.
Local property owners and local governments already have a large incentive to avoid the destruction of rivers and air used by local communities. In the modern era of nature-based recreation, destroying a mountain river — as the EPA has done — is an easy way to destroy the local economy. Mises.org
The regulation making authority of the United States Environmental Protection Agency is not authorized by any article or amendment of the Constitution of the United States and violates the Constitution’s true meaning and intent as given by the founders and ratifiers. Indiana House Bill 1127 (HB1127)
- Tenth Amendment Center Archives: Environment
- The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
- Scare Pollution: Why and How to Fix the EPA
- The United Nation’s stated purpose of the climate change agenda is the downfall of capitalism.
- World Leaders Duped by Manipulated Data – DailyMail
- How Can We Trust Global Warming Scientists If They Keep Twisting the Truth? – DailyMail
- Prager University
- Wind Turbines are Neither Clean Nor Green
- The Fallacy of “The Private Sector Cannot be Trusted with the Environment”– Pritical Thinking
- Killing of the Coal Industry – – Obama’s quote about coal-fired electric plants
- The Clean Water Act of 1972
- The Clean Air Act of 1970