What does the Constitution say about money and credit?
- Did you know that the United States’ Constitution only allowed from gold and silver money? In Article I, Section 10, “No State shall . . . make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts.” Paper money was despised by the Founding Fathers. No paper money.
- The Federal Reserve
- Tenth Amendment Center Archives – The Federal Reserve
- Why the Federal Reserve is Damaging America
- Unconstitutional government-granted monopoly on the creation of money.
- Currency competition is needed to break The Fed’s monopoly on money.
- The Free Competition in Currency Act – eliminates legal tender laws and taxes on metal historically used as currency – including gold and silver.Read more>>
- Tom Woods Episode 828 – Would Imposing Rules on the Fed Solve Our Problems?
- The Fed Explained in 3 Minutes – YouTube