The federal government’s regulation and enforcement of drugs is unconstitutional . . . . . .
The War on Drugs:
- Tenth Amendment Center Archives: Drug War
- The DEA: A Good Place to Cut the Federal Budget
- Tenth Amendment Center Archives: Hemp
Regulation of Drugs:
- Tenth Amendment Center Archives: FDA
- State nullification by legalizing marijuana.
- Right-to-Try legislation in the states
- Of course, I support medical marijuana! It is not the business of government to decide what medical treatments are appropriate. The government should not have anything to do with the practice of medicine. ~ Laurence M. Vance
- Of course, I support the legalization of all drugs! Vices are not crimes. Every crime needs a tangible victim with measurable damages. It is not the job of the government to prohibit or control what a man wants to smoke, snort, swallow, inject or otherwise ingest into his body.~ Laurence M. Vance